Faux fur and camel love

1/20/2016


I traveled back to my hometown to Keszthely/Hungary at the weekend and I wanted to take an outfit shooting, because the location is full of beautiful places. The photographer was already organized, we were just waiting for a little sunshine... but it didn't come.. And what is more: so gray, wet and foggy weather was, what is a rare effect,  we saw only over a distance of 50 meters and the close faraway was lost behind the overcast. I was a bit afraid of the shooting, because of the zombie weather, but Krisztián, my photographer was a pro and he navigated the process with infinite skin. No wander, he is familiar in portrait photography and wedding photography too, where counts every little moment. If you are interested in more work from Krisztián, chek it out here
I'm totally love in with camel coats and furs nowaday, so I combinated this two and a knitted headband and I got my perfect winter outfit. I found my beaded clutch in depths of my closet, it is a unique and fancy peace, I bought it in a flea market. Among other things, that's why good to go back home, I always find something forgotten and because of the beautiful scenery of the lake Balaton. If the weather permits it, maybe I can show you more about it next time!

A múlt hétvégét otthon töltöttem szülővárosomban Keszthelyen. Mivel a környék tele van szebbnél szebb helyekkel, mindenképpen szerettem volna egy outfit fotózást. A fotósom már meg volt szervezve, már csak egy kis napfényre vártunk... de nem jött... Sőt mi több, ennyire ködös és borongós időjárás ritkán fordult még elő, 50 méteres távolságig láttunk csak el, majd a közeli távol szürke homályba burkolózott. Kicsit féltem, hogy milyen képek fognak születni ebben a zombis időjárásban, de Krisztián a fotósom maximális professzionizmussal navigálta a folyamatot. Nem csoda, hiszen nem csak a portréfotózásban van otthon, hanem az esküvőiben is, ahol aztán minden apró pillanatra kell figyelni. Ha kíváncsiak vagytok a további munkáira is, akkor katt. ide.
Mostanában teljesen rá vagyok kattanva a teve színű kabátokra, a másik kedvenceim pedig a szőrmés dolgok. Ezt a kettőt kombinálva született meg a téli outfitem, kötött fejpánttal feldobva. A gyöngyös táskámat az egyik szekrényem mélyén találtam meg, pedig különleges, egyedi darab, egy bolhapiacon bukkantam rá. Többek között ezért is jó hazautazni, mert mindig találok egy rég elfeledett ruhát na meg a gyönyörű balatoni tájat semmi sem pótolja. Legközelebb, ha az időjárás is engedi, talán többet is meg tudok nektek mutatni belőle. 

Coat:Mango // Fur: H&M // Jeans: Pull and Bear // Shoes: F&



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit,especially the coat !
    I really love visiting Hungary in summer,amazing country.
    Love your blog,I follow you
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you for the nice comment! :)
      I followed you back, waiting for your next post! :)

      Törlés
  2. Gorgeous coat! I would love it if you stopped by my blog and added this post to my fashion linkup. I think my readers would really like your style.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/01/fresh-fashion-forum-link-up-longline-cardigan.html?m=1

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Hi Sydney! Thank you for the nice comment! I added this post to your fashion linkup! Keep in touch and I'm waiting for your next post! :)

      Törlés
  3. Very nice winter outfit and photos! :)

    VálaszTörlés

Like us on Facebook