Keep calm and walk on

5/08/2016


You know how much I love walking whether in the city or in a beautiful park, walking is the best medicine against stress. You know the saying: Keep calm and walk on! It works for me and when I can I walk till I charge myself with pisitiv energy. Last time I visited a huge and wonderful park called Türkenschanzpark which remind me the hungarian Margit Island in Budapest. There are also giant plane trees and a tower in the middle, people are having picnic in the grass ... it so relaxing.

HU: Tudjátok, hogy mennyire szeretek sétálni, legyen az a városban vagy egy gyönyörű parkban. A sétálás a legjobb gyógyszer a stressz ellen. Ismered a mondást: Nyugodj meg és sétálj tovább! Nálam bevált és amikor csak tudok, addig sétálok amíg fel nem töltöm magam pozitív energiával. Legutóbb a hatalmas és nagyon szép Türkenschanz parkban jártam, ami mindig a Margit Szigetre emlékeztet az óriás platánfák és a fűben piknikezők miatt, sőt még itt is található egy torony a park közepén!

I'm wearing my beige trousers with an animal printed ruffle blouse. Animal prints are not so much my style, but this one is not that bold one, reather closer to the "botanical girl" style which is perfect for a spring walking meditation. Ruffles are my favorites they have always had a vintage romantic look and feel what I really love! 

HU: A bézs színű nadrágom és az állatmintás fodros felsőm volt rajtam a parkban. Az állatminták nem annyira az én stílusom, de ez nem az a feltűnő fajta amit ki nem állhatok, inkább a "botanikus lány' stílust képviseli, ami tökéletes egy tavaszi gondolkodós sétához. A fodrok mindig is a kedvenceim voltak, van egy egyfajta vintage, romantikus hatásuk, amit nagyon szeretek!






I am wearing: trausers ZARA, shirt BERRY BARCLAY, shoes VERO MODA, bracelet ACESSORIES, straw hat KIK



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this post and I love the pictures and your look! :) as perfect as always!

    http://vitafonte.blogspot.com.es/2016/05/mycalvins-mayo-y-madres-del-mundo.html

    Kisses and good luck!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thank you so much! I am happy to read your nice words!

      Törlés

Like us on Facebook